Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Myra Canyon Trail is a 12 kilometer hiking trail that winds through the Myra Canyon Trestles, a series of 18 trestles and bridges that cross the Myra River. The trail is popular for its stunning views of the river and the surrounding mountains, and for its easy accessibility. The trail is well-maintained and well-marked, making it a great choice for hikers of all levels of experience.
From sunrise to sunset
The Myra Canyon Trail is located in the Myra Canyon Provincial Park, which is about a 2-hour drive from Vancouver. From Vancouver, take Highway 1 east to Hope. In Hope, take Highway 3 south to Princeton. In Princeton, take the exit for Highway 5A (Myra Canyon). The park is located about 10 km down the road.
The Myra Canyon Trail is a 12 kilometer hiking trail that winds through the Myra Canyon in British Columbia. The trail is known for its many trestles, which were built in the early 1900s to transport lumber. The trestles are now popular for their stunning views of the canyon and the surrounding mountains. The trail is also known for its challenging climbs and descents.
The Myra Canyon Trail is a good place for the whole family.
The best activities near Myra Canyon Trail (Myra Canyon Trestles) in British Columbia are hiking and biking. The trestles are a beautiful sight and make for a great hike or bike ride.
1. Hiking: The Myra Canyon Trail is a 12 km hiking trail that takes you through the stunning Myra Canyon Trestles.
2. Biking: The Myra Canyon Trail is also a popular biking trail, with a wide variety of terrain to explore.
3. Photography: The Myra Canyon Trail is one of the most beautiful trails in British Columbia, and offers plenty of photo opportunities.
4. Wildlife Viewing: The Myra Canyon Trail is home to a variety of wildlife, including deer, bears, and birds.
5. Camping: There are several camping areas near the Myra Canyon Trail, perfect for an overnight stay.
1. The Kettle Valley Railway Trestles: A hidden gem for food and drinks is the Kettle Valley Railway Trestles. This location offers a unique and picturesque setting for an afternoon out with friends or family. The Kettle Valley Railway Trestles is located just a short drive from Myra Canyon Trail and features a variety of food and drink options, including a pub, cafe, and ice cream shop.
2. Myra Station Pub: Another great option for food and drinks near Myra Canyon Trail is the Myra Station Pub. This pub offers a wide variety of food and drink options, including burgers, sandwiches, pizza, and beer. The Myra Station Pub is also located just a short drive from Myra Canyon Trail.
3. Summerland Sweets: If you are looking for a sweet treat after your hike, Summerland Sweets is the perfect place to go. This ice cream shop offers a wide variety of ice cream flavors, as well as other sweet treats like cookies and brownies. Summerland Sweets is located just a short drive from Myra Canyon Trail.