Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
What is the elevation of Hamilton Lake?
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Hamilton Lake is a beautiful, serene lake located in the heart of British Columbia's pristine wilderness. The lake is surrounded by towering mountains and lush forests, and is a popular spot for fishing, camping, and hiking. The crystal-clear water is perfect for swimming, and the tranquil surroundings make for a perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
From sunrise to sunset
The Hamilton Lake trails are located in the community of Pemberton, British Columbia. To get to the start of the trails, take Highway 99 north from Vancouver and exit onto Pemberton Meadows Road. Follow Pemberton Meadows Road for about 15 minutes until you reach the Hamilton Lake parking lot.
The Hamilton Lake is a beautiful place to visit in British Columbia. The lake is surrounded by mountains, and it is a great place to go fishing, hiking, or camping. The lake is also a great place to go swimming or boating.
Hamilton Lake is a great place for the whole family. There are plenty of activities to keep everyone busy, including fishing, swimming, and hiking.
The best activities near Hamilton Lake in British Columbia are hiking, fishing, and camping.
1. Hiking: There are a number of great hiking trails near Hamilton Lake, including the popular Skyline Trail.
2. Fishing: The lake is a great spot for fishing, with plenty of trout and salmon to be caught.
3. Boating: Hamilton Lake is a great spot for boating, with plenty of room to explore.
4. Camping: There are several great camping spots near the lake, perfect for enjoying the natural beauty of the area.
5. Wildlife Viewing: The area around Hamilton Lake is home to a variety of wildlife, including deer, elk, and bears.
1. The Boathouse at the end of the pier
2. The concession stand on the east side of the lake
3. The gazebo on the west side of the lake
4. The covered bridge over the river that feeds into the lake
5. The small beach on the east side of the lake
6. The large beach on the west side of the lake