Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
Hunter Lake is a beautiful place to visit in New Brunswick. It's a great spot for fishing, swimming, and boating. The scenery is stunning, and it's the perfect place to relax and enjoy nature. There are plenty of picnic areas and campsites, and the lake is well-known for its excellent fishing.
From sunrise to sunset
The Hunter Lake trails can be accessed from the Trans-Canada Highway. Take exit 533 and drive north on Route 8. The entrance to the trails is on the left, about 1 km from the highway.
Hunter Lake is a beautiful place to visit in New Brunswick. The lake is surrounded by forest and there are many hiking trails that lead to it. It is a great place for swimming, fishing, and canoeing. There is also a campground near the lake where visitors can stay overnight.
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on what the family is looking for in a vacation spot. Hunter Lake is a beautiful place with plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy, so it could be a good choice for families who enjoy spending time outdoors. However, there are also other places in New Brunswick that might be better suited for families with young children, as Hunter Lake is a bit remote and may not have all the amenities that some families require.
The best activities near Hunter Lake in New Brunswick are hiking, fishing, and camping.
1. Hiking: There are a number of hiking trails in the area around Hunter Lake, including the challenging 4.8-mile (7.7 km) hike to the summit of Mount Carleton.
2. Fishing: The lake is stocked with trout and bass, making it a popular spot for fishing.
3. Boating: Visitors can enjoy boating on Hunter Lake or one of the other nearby lakes.
4. Camping: There are several campgrounds in the area, including the sprawling Riverside Campground near the lake.
5. Wildlife watching: The area around Hunter Lake is home to a variety of wildlife, including black bears, moose, and deer.
1. The Blue Lobster in Blacks Harbour is a great place to get fresh seafood.
2. The Gables in Rothesay is a beautiful inn with an excellent restaurant.
3. The Boathouse in Saint John is a popular spot for waterfront dining.
4. The King's Head Pub in Fredericton is a great place to enjoy a traditional English meal.
5. The Pump House Brewery in Moncton is a local favourite for craft beer and pub food.