Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Shearwater Flyer Trail is a beautiful, serene trail located in the town of Shearwater, Nova Scotia. This trail is perfect for a peaceful walk or bike ride, as it winds through the forest and along the coast. The scenery is stunning, and there are plenty of places to stop and take in the view. The trail is also great for bird watching, as there are many different species of birds that can be seen here.
From sunrise to sunset
The Shearwater Flyer Trail is located in the Shearwater area of Nova Scotia. To get to the start of the trails, take Highway 103 to Exit 7 and follow the signs for Shearwater. Once in Shearwater, continue on Highway 333 until you reach the trailhead parking lot.
The Shearwater Flyer Trail is a great place to visit in Nova Scotia because it offers beautiful views of the ocean and the surrounding countryside. The trail is also a great place for hiking, biking, and bird watching.
Shearwater Flyer Trail is a good place for the whole family.
The best activities near Shearwater Flyer Trail in Nova Scotia are hiking, biking, and birdwatching.
1. Whale watching - Shearwater Flyer Trail is located in the heart of the Bay of Fundy, which is known for its high concentration of whales. There are many tour operators in the area that offer whale watching trips.
2. Hiking - The Shearwater Flyer Trail is a great place to hike, with beautiful views of the bay and the surrounding countryside.
3. Fishing - The Bay of Fundy is a great place to fish, with plenty of salmon, trout, and other fish species.
4. Bird watching - The Shearwater Flyer Trail is home to a variety of bird species, including bald eagles, ospreys, and herons.
5. Kayaking - The bay is a great place to kayak, with calm waters and plenty of wildlife to see.
1. The Wooden Spoon in Sheet Harbour - This hidden gem is located in the small town of Sheet Harbour and is known for its delicious home cooked meals.
2. The Lighthouse Restaurant in Peggy's Cove - This restaurant is located in one of the most picturesque villages in Nova Scotia and offers stunning views of the ocean.
3. The Doryman's Inn in Lunenburg - This inn is located in the historic town of Lunenburg and is known for its fresh seafood dishes.
4. The Gables in Liverpool - This restaurant is located in a beautiful historic home in Liverpool and offers a unique dining experience.
5. The Old Triangle in Halifax - This pub is a Halifax institution and is known for its great food and live music.