Why visit Centre d'interprétation du Marais
The Centre d'interprétation du Marais dans la Manicouagan is located near the town of Baie-Comeau, Quebec. This tourist center offers visitors an exhibit on the history and geology of the marsh, as well as a screening room and souvenir store. Lovers of nature and wild landscapes will be particularly enchanted by a visit to the Centre d'interprétation du Marais dans la Manicouagan.
Is Centre d'interprétation du Marais dans Manicouagan a suitable place for the whole family and children?
The Centre d'interprétation du Marais dans Manicouagan is a suitable place for families and children.
Things not to be missed
The best activities to do near the Marsh Interpretation Center in Manicouagan are hiking, kayaking and fishing. Hiking is one of the most popular activities in the area and offers a great view of the marsh. Kayaking is also very popular and allows visitors to discover the area in a different way. Fishing is also popular and allows you to catch a variety of fish.
The best activities near the Marsh Interpretation Center in Manicouagan are hiking, kayaking and fishing. Things not to miss include the spectacular scenery and birds that inhabit the marsh.
Where to eat?
1. At the foot of the Rivière aux Outardes waterfall at Anse-à-l'Orme.
2. In a sugar shack hidden in the woods, near Baie-Comeau.
3. On a deserted island in the middle of the St. Lawrence River.
4. In an underground restaurant at the entrance to Pointe-Taillon National Park.
5. On top of a mountain, in Monts-Valin National Park.
There is no better camping spot at the Marsh Interpretation Center.