Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Giant's Stairs Trail is a moderate hike located in the Western Maine mountains. The trail climbs steadily for 2.5 miles to a spectacular view of the Sandy River Valley. From there, the trail continues another 1.5 miles to the summit of Bald Mountain. The hike offers wonderful views of the surrounding mountains and forests, and is a great way to get some exercise while enjoying nature.
From sunrise to sunset
The Giant's Stairs Trail is located in the town of Carrabassett Valley, Maine. To get to the start of the trails, take Route 27 north from Kingfield, Maine. The trailhead is located on the left side of the road, just past the Sugarloaf Mountain Resort.
The Giant's Stairs Trail in Maine is a great place to visit because it offers beautiful views of the surrounding area, it is a great place for hiking and camping, and it is home to many interesting historical sites. The trail is located in the White Mountain National Forest, which is known for its stunning scenery. The trail winds its way through the forest and offers amazing views of the surrounding mountains. It is also a great place for hiking and camping, as there are many campsites located along the trail. The trail is also home to several historical sites, including the remains of an old fire tower and a former logging camp.
The Giant's Stairs Trail is a good place for the whole family.
The best activities near Giant's Stairs Trail in Maine include hiking, fishing, and camping.
Hiking, bird watching, fishing, picnicking. The Giant's Stairs Trail is a great place for a hike with beautiful views of the mountains and river. It is also a great place for bird watching, fishing, and picnicking.
1. The Lobster Pound in Southwest Harbor, Maine. This restaurant is known for its fresh seafood, including lobster.
2. The Gilded Lily in Ogunquit, Maine. This restaurant is known for its creative and unique dishes, such as its lobster mac and cheese.
3. The Lost Kitchen in Freedom, Maine. This restaurant is known for its intimate setting and its locally sourced ingredients.
4. Arrows in Ogunquit, Maine. This restaurant is known for its farm-to-table cuisine and its beautiful views of the ocean.
5. Earth at Hidden Pond in Kennebunkport, Maine. This restaurant is known for its fresh and seasonal dishes, as well as its beautiful setting overlooking the ocean.