The Gould's Landing trails are located in the town of Gouldsboro, Maine. To get to the start of the trails, take Route 1 north from Ellsworth and turn onto Route 186. Follow Route 186 for about 5 miles until you reach Gouldsboro. The trailhead is located on the left side of the road just before you reach the town center.
Why visit Gould's Landing
The Gould's Landing in Maine is a great place to visit because it has a lot of history and beautiful scenery. The town was first settled in the early 1800s, and there are still some buildings from that time period remaining. The town is also located on the banks of the Kennebec River, which provides some great views.
Is Gould's Landing in Maine a good place for the whole family?
Gould's Landing is a great place for the whole family. There are plenty of activities to keep everyone busy, including fishing, swimming, and hiking.
Things not to be missed
The best activities near Gould's Landing in Maine include hiking, fishing, and kayaking. Gould's Landing is a great place to launch a kayak and explore the many islands and coves in the area. The winding trails through the woods are perfect for a hike, and the fishing is some of the best in New England.
1. Whale watching - Gould's Landing is a great place to go whale watching. There are many tour companies that offer whale watching trips from Gould's Landing.
2. Hiking - There are many great hiking trails near Gould's Landing. The trails offer beautiful views of the ocean and the surrounding countryside.
3. Fishing - Gould's Landing is a great place to fish. There are many good fishing spots near the town, and the fishing is some of the best in the state.
4. Boating - Gould's Landing is a great place to go boating. There are many marinas in the town, and the waters around Gould's Landing are some of the most beautiful in the state.
5. Camping - There are many great camping spots near Gould's Landing. The campsites offer beautiful views of the ocean and the surrounding countryside.
Where to eat?
1. The Landing at Pine Point in Scarborough
2. The Lobster Shack at Two Lights in Cape Elizabeth
3. DiMillo's on the Water in Portland
4. The Bite into Maine food truck in Portland
5. The Holy Donut in Portland