Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The S Turner Mountain Trail is a moderate hike located in the heart of Maine's Baxter State Park. The trail climbs steadily to the summit of S Turner Mountain, offering stunning views of the surrounding wilderness along the way. The summit of the mountain is marked by a large cairn, and from here hikers can enjoy panoramic views of Mount Katahdin, the North Woods, and the Penobscot River Valley. The descent back to the trailhead is equally rewarding, with more beautiful scenery to be enjoyed along the way.
From sunrise to sunset
The S Turner Mountain Trail is located in Turner, Maine. To get to the start of the trails, take exit 63 from I-95 and head east on ME-4. Turn left onto Turner Center Road and drive for 1.5 miles. The trailhead will be on your right.
The S Turner Mountain Trail in Maine is a great place to visit because it offers beautiful views of the surrounding area, it is a great place for hiking and camping, and it is also a great place for fishing. The trail is well-maintained and it is easy to follow, making it a great choice for hikers of all skill levels. The trailhead can be found near the town of Rangeley, and it leads hikers up to the summit of S Turner Mountain. The views from the summit are absolutely stunning, and hikers can see for miles in every direction. The trail is also a great place for camping, as there are several campsites located along the route. And, finally, the trail is a great place for fishing, as there are several trout streams located near the summit.
There is no right or wrong answer to this question since it depends on the family's individual interests and abilities. Some families might find the S Turner Mountain Trail in Maine to be a great place for hiking and enjoying nature, while others might find it to be too difficult or challenging.
The best activities near S Turner Mountain Trail in Maine include hiking, camping, and fishing.
1. Hiking - The S Turner Mountain Trail is a great place for a hike with beautiful views of the surrounding area.
2. Fishing - The area around the S Turner Mountain Trail is great for fishing with many streams and rivers nearby.
3. Camping - There are several great places to camp near the S Turner Mountain Trail.
4. Boating - There are several lakes and rivers nearby that are perfect for boating.
5. Wildlife Viewing - The area around the S Turner Mountain Trail is home to a variety of wildlife, making it a great place for wildlife viewing.
1. The Maine Diner in Wells
2. Moody's Diner in Waldoboro
3. Roundabout Diner in Skowhegan
4. The Bluebird Cafe in Dexter
5. The Grist Mill in Newcastle