Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Sally Mountain Cabins are located in the heart of Maine's Western Mountains. The cabins are situated on a secluded, sixty-acre property that offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains and valleys. The cabins are perfect for a relaxing getaway, and offer all the amenities you need for a comfortable stay. There is a heated pool, hot tub, and tennis court on site, and the cabins are just minutes away from some of the best hiking and skiing in the state.
From sunrise to sunset
The Sally Mountain Cabins are located in the town of Rangeley, Maine. To get to the start of the trails, drive north on Route 4 from Rangeley for about 5 miles. The trailhead will be on the left side of the road.
The Sally Mountain Cabins are located in the heart of Maine's Western Mountains. The cabins offer a rustic and secluded experience, surrounded by nature. Visitors can enjoy hiking and biking trails, fishing, and swimming in the nearby river. The cabins are also close to several small towns, which offer restaurants, shops, and other amenities.
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on the individual family's needs and preferences. Some families may find Sally Mountain Cabins to be a great place to spend time together, while others may find that the cabins are too remote or rustic for their liking.
Near Sally Mountain Cabins, visitors can enjoy hiking, fishing, and kayaking. The cabins are also close to Acadia National Park, which offers opportunities for biking, hiking, and sightseeing.
1. Hiking - There are plenty of trails to explore in the area around Sally Mountain Cabins.
2. Fishing - The Androscoggin River is a great spot for fishing, and there are also several smaller streams in the area.
3. Boating - The Androscoggin River is a great spot for boating, and there are also several smaller lakes in the area.
4. Camping - There are several great camping spots near Sally Mountain Cabins.
5. Wildlife Viewing - There is plenty of wildlife to be seen in the area around Sally Mountain Cabins.
1. The Blue Lobster in Hancock, Maine. This restaurant is known for its fresh seafood, and it has a hidden lobster tank in the back of the restaurant.
2. The Owl's Head General Store in Owls Head, Maine. This store is known for its homemade pies, and it has a secret pie kitchen in the back of the store.
3. The Gilded Lily in Boothbay Harbor, Maine. This restaurant is known for its fine dining experience, and it has a hidden wine cellar in the basement of the restaurant.
4. The Brown Dog Cafe in Damariscotta, Maine. This cafe is known for its fresh baked goods, and it has a secret bakery in the back of the cafe.