Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Elm Bank Reservation is a 990-acre (4.0 km2) park in Wellesley, Massachusetts. The reservation is managed by the Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation. The reservation offers a variety of activities, including hiking, biking, picnicking, fishing, and cross-country skiing. The reservation also includes the Elm Bank Horticultural Center, which is open to the public.
From sunrise to sunset
The Elm Bank Reservation is located in Wellesley, Massachusetts. To get to the start of the trails, take the Wellesley exit off of Route 128 and head west on Route 135. The entrance to the reservation will be on your left.
The Elm Bank Reservation is a Massachusetts state park located in Wellesley. The reservation features a variety of natural and recreational areas, including the Elm Bank Mansion, which is open to the public for tours. The reservation also includes a nature center, gardens, playing fields, and woodlands.
Elm Bank is a great place for the whole family. There are plenty of activities to keep everyone entertained, and the staff is very friendly and welcoming.
The best activities near Elm Bank in Massachusetts are nature walks, picnicking, and bird watching.
The Massachusetts Horticultural Society's Elm Bank Reservation is a 900-acre (3.6 km2) estate located in Wellesley, Massachusetts. The property includes a mansion, formal gardens, woodlands, and a working farm.
1. The Blue Room at the State House - This hidden gem is located in the basement of the State House and is only open to the public on select days. They serve up classic New England fare like clam chowder and lobster rolls.
2. The Kowloon - This Chinese restaurant is located in a strip mall in Wellesley and is often overlooked by locals. They serve up some of the best Chinese food in the area and it's a great place to get take out.
3. The Wellesley Inn - This hotel restaurant is located in a historic building in downtown Wellesley. They serve up a mix of American and European cuisine and it's a great place to have a romantic dinner.
4. The Wellesley Sandwich Company - This sandwich shop is located in a small strip mall near Elm Bank and it's a great place to get a quick lunch. They serve up a variety of sandwiches, salads, and soups.
5. The Common Man - This restaurant is located in a converted mill building in Concord and it's one of the most popular restaurants in the area. They serve up a mix of American and New England cuisine and it's a great place to have a romantic dinner.