The easiest way to get to the start of the trails at the Westville Recreation Area is to take Route 9 to the intersection of Route 125 in Westville, MA. Take a right onto Route 125 and drive for about 1.5 miles. The entrance to the recreation area will be on your left.
Why visit Westville Recreation Area
The Westville Recreation Area is a great place to visit if you are looking for a place to enjoy nature and outdoor activities. The park has a variety of trails that you can hike or bike, as well as a playground and a pond where you can go fishing.
Is Westville Recreation Area in Massachusetts a good place for the whole family?
Westville Recreation Area is a great place for the whole family. There are plenty of activities to keep everyone busy, including fishing, swimming, and hiking.
Things not to be missed
The best activities near Westville Recreation Area in Massachusetts are hiking, fishing, and camping.
1. Kayaking on the Westfield River - The Westville Recreation Area is located on the banks of the Westfield River, making it the perfect spot for kayaking.
2. Hiking and Picnicking - The area offers plenty of hiking trails and picnic areas, perfect for a day outdoors.
3. Fishing - The river is stocked with trout and other fish, making it a great spot for fishing.
4. Swimming - The river is also a great spot for swimming in the summer months.
Where to eat?
1. The Barking Crab - 88 Sleeper St, Boston, MA 02210
2. Neptune Oyster - 63 Salem St, Boston, MA 02113
3. Union Oyster House - 41 Union St, Boston, MA 02108