Why visit Carter-Moriah Trail head (Bangor Street)
The Carter-Moriah Trail head in New Hampshire is a great place to visit because it offers beautiful views of the mountains and forests in the area. The trail is also a great place for hiking, biking, and skiing.
Is Carter-Moriah Trail head (Bangor Street) in New Hampshire a good place for the whole family?
There is no right or wrong answer to this question since it depends on what the family is looking for in a trail head. Some families might prefer a trail head with more amenities, such as bathrooms or parking, while others might prefer a more remote location.
Things not to be missed
The best activities near the Carter-Moriah Trail head (Bangor Street) in New Hampshire are hiking, camping, and fishing.
1. Hiking - The Carter-Moriah Trail is a great place for a hike with stunning views of the White Mountains.
2. Fishing - The Androscoggin River is a great place to fish for trout.
3. Camping - There are several great places to camp near the trail head.
4. Biking - The trail head is a great place to start a bike ride on the rail trail.
Where to eat?
1. The Black Forest Inn in Lincoln, NH. This restaurant is located in a beautiful old Victorian home and serves German cuisine.
2. The Common Man in Lincoln, NH. This restaurant is known for its creative and unique dishes, as well as its farm-to-table approach to food.
3. The Flying Monkey Movie House and Performance Center in Plymouth, NH. This theater not only shows movies, but also has a full bar and restaurant serving up American cuisine.
4. Margaritas Mexican Restaurant in Plymouth, NH. This restaurant offers authentic Mexican cuisine and has a large tequila selection.
5. The Salt Hill Pub in Lebanon, NH. This pub is known for its wide variety of beers on tap and its delicious pub food.