Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Pack Monadnock is a mountain located in southwestern New Hampshire. The mountain is part of the Monadnock-Sunapee Greenway, a 50-mile-long corridor of protected land that includes Mount Monadnock and Mount Sunapee. The Pack Monadnock summit is 2,902 feet above sea level, making it the second-highest peak in Cheshire County.
The mountain is named for the pack of hounds that used to hunt there. The first recorded ascent of the mountain was in 1849 by a group of hunters led by Asa Packard.
Pack Monadnock is popular with hikers and climbers. There are several trails that lead to the summit, including the White Arrow Trail, which is considered the most difficult route. The summit offers stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
From sunrise to sunset
The trails at the Pack Monadnock can be accessed from a few different locations. The main entrance is located on Greenfield Road in Peterborough, NH. There is also an entrance on Dublin Road in Jaffrey, NH, and another entrance on Old Chesterfield Road in Marlborough, NH.
The Pack Monadnock is a mountain located in southwestern New Hampshire. The mountain is known for its challenging hiking trails and panoramic views of the surrounding area. The summit of the mountain can be reached by following the White Arrow Trail, which is a strenuous hike that takes approximately four hours to complete. The views from the summit are worth the effort, as hikers can see Mount Monadnock, Mount Wachusett, and other nearby mountains.
Pack Monadnock is a great place for the whole family. There are plenty of activities to keep everyone entertained, including hiking, biking, and fishing.
The best activities near Pack Monadnock in New Hampshire include hiking, camping, and fishing.
Hiking, mountain biking, bird watching, picnicking, fishing, and camping.
1. The Halfway House in Jaffrey, NH - This restaurant is located in a historic house and serves American cuisine.
2. The Gourmet Diner in Peterborough, NH - This diner is known for its unique and creative menu items.
3. The Common Man in Lincoln, NH - This restaurant is known for its farm-to-table cuisine.
4. The Flying Goose Brew Pub in New London, NH - This pub serves up some of the best craft beers in the state.
5. The Inn at East Hill Farm in Troy, NH - This inn serves up some of the most delicious farm-to-table cuisine in the area.