The Skyland Trail is located in the White Mountain National Forest in New Hampshire. The easiest way to get there is to take Route 302 to Bretton Woods and then take the Cog Railway up to the summit of Mount Washington. There is a parking lot at the summit where you can park your car and then start hiking on the trails.
Why visit Skyland Trail
The Skyland Trail is a great place to visit because it offers beautiful views of the mountains and forests in New Hampshire. The trail is also a great place for hiking, biking, and camping.
Is Skyland Trail in New Hampshire a good place for the whole family?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the experience that a family has at Skyland Trail will vary depending on the individual needs and preferences of each family member. However, generally speaking, Skyland Trail is a good place for families, as it offers a variety of programs and services that cater to people of all ages.
Things not to be missed
Near the Skyland Trail in New Hampshire, visitors can enjoy hiking, camping, fishing, and swimming. The area is also known for its beautiful views of the White Mountains.
1. Hiking the trails at Skyland - The trails at Skyland offer stunning views of the White Mountains and are a great way to spend a day outdoors.
2. Visiting the summit of Mount Washington - The summit of Mount Washington is a must-see for any visitor to the area and offers incredible views of the surrounding mountains.
3. Taking a scenic drive on the Kancamagus Highway - The Kancamagus Highway is one of the most scenic drives in New Hampshire and offers beautiful views of the White Mountains.
4. Hiking in the Franconia Notch State Park - The Franconia Notch State Park is home to some of the most beautiful hiking trails in New Hampshire.
5. Visiting the Flume Gorge - The Flume Gorge is a natural wonder that should not be missed by anyone visiting the area.
Where to eat?
1. The Common Man Restaurant in Lincoln is a great place to eat near Skyland Trail. They have a wide variety of food options, and they are known for their delicious pies.
2. The Hart's Turkey Farm Restaurant in Meredith is a great place to eat near Skyland Trail. They have a wide variety of food options, and they are known for their delicious pies.
3. The Tilt'n Diner in Tilton is a great place to eat near Skyland Trail. They have a wide variety of food options, and they are known for their delicious pies.