Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Starr King Cemetery is a beautiful, peaceful place to visit in New Hampshire. It's located on a hilltop overlooking the town of Keene and the surrounding countryside. The cemetery is named for Samuel Starr King, a Unitarian minister who was an important figure in the abolitionist movement. There are many interesting and historic graves here, including those of Daniel Webster, John Brown, and Horace Mann. The cemetery is also home to the Starr King Memorial, which commemorates King's work in the abolitionist movement.
From sunrise to sunset
The Starr King Cemetery is located in Mason, New Hampshire. To get to the start of the trails, take exit 5 off of I-93 and head west on Route 31. The cemetery will be on your left.
The Starr King Cemetery in New Hampshire is a beautiful and peaceful place to visit. The cemetery is located on a hilltop overlooking the town of Hancock and the surrounding mountains. It is a great place to go for a walk and enjoy the views. The cemetery is also home to the graves of many famous people, including Henry David Thoreau, Ralph Waldo Emerson, and Nathaniel Hawthorne.
There is no definitive answer to this question. Some families might find Starr King Cemetery to be a good place for the whole family, while others might not. Ultimately, it is up to each individual family to decide if Starr King Cemetery is right for them.
The best activities near Starr King Cemetery in New Hampshire are hiking, biking, and fishing.
1. Hiking the trails in the White Mountain National Forest.
2. Visiting the Flume Gorge in Franconia Notch.
3. Climbing Mount Washington, the tallest peak in the Northeast.
4. Taking a scenic drive on the Kancamagus Highway.
5. Visiting the historic villages of Jackson, North Conway, and Lincoln.
1. The Blue Barn- This restaurant is located in a renovated barn and serves American cuisine.
2. Portsmouth Brewery- This brewery serves American and New England cuisine and has a rooftop deck that offers views of the harbor.
3. The Friendly Toast- This diner serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner and has a large menu with something for everyone.
4. Row 34- This seafood restaurant specializes in New England seafood dishes.
5. Black Trumpet Bistro- This bistro serves French and New England cuisine and has a BYOB policy.