Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
West Rattlesnake Mountain is a mountain located in the town of Rumney, New Hampshire. The mountain is part of the White Mountains and is known for its challenging hiking trails. The most popular trail on the mountain is the West Ridge Trail, which leads to the summit of the mountain. The summit offers stunning views of the surrounding area. Other trails on the mountain include the South Ridge Trail and the North Ridge Trail.
From sunrise to sunset
The start of the trails at the West Rattlesnake Mountain can be accessed by traveling to the town of Rumney, New Hampshire. From there, take NH 112 east for 2.5 miles until you reach the trailhead parking area on the left.
The West Rattlesnake Mountain in New Hampshire is a great place to visit because of its stunning views and interesting history. The mountain is part of the White Mountains, which are known for their beautiful scenery. The mountain is also home to a number of interesting historical sites, including the remains of an old fort. Visitors can hike to the top of the mountain to enjoy the views, or explore the historical sites.
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on what the family is looking for in a mountain. Some families may find West Rattlesnake Mountain to be a great place to hike and explore, while others may find the terrain to be too challenging.
The best activities near West Rattlesnake Mountain in New Hampshire are hiking, camping, and fishing.
1. Hiking the trails at West Rattlesnake Mountain for stunning views of the White Mountains.
2. Picnicking at the summit of West Rattlesnake Mountain.
3. Fishing in the pristine waters of the Pemigewasset River.
4. Canoeing and kayaking on the river.
5. Camping in the White Mountain National Forest.
1. The Summit House Restaurant - Located on the summit of Mount Washington, this restaurant offers stunning views of the surrounding area.
2. The White Mountain Cafe - This cafe is located in a historic building in North Conway and serves up delicious home cooked meals.
3. The Moat Mountain Smokehouse and Brewing Company - This smokehouse and brewery offers a variety of smoked meats and beers made on site.
4. The Red Parka Pub - This pub is located in Glen and is known for its hearty New England cuisine.
5. The Stone Church - This church in downtown Concord has been converted into a restaurant and offers a unique dining experience.