Why visit High Point State park
The High Point State Park is a beautiful place to visit in New Jersey. The park is home to stunning views of the Delaware Water Gap and the Appalachian Mountains. There are also plenty of activities available in the park, including hiking, biking, fishing, and camping. The park is also home to the restored Victorian mansion, High Point Mansion.
Is High Point State park in New Jersey a good place for the whole family?
High Point State Park is a great place for the whole family. There are plenty of activities to keep everyone busy, including hiking, biking, fishing, and swimming. The park also has a variety of campsites available, making it the perfect place to stay overnight.
Things not to be missed
The best activities near High Point State Park in New Jersey include hiking, biking, fishing, and camping. There are also several scenic overlooks that offer great views of the surrounding area.
Hiking, mountain biking, fishing, bird watching, picnicking, and camping.
Where to eat?
1. The Blue Comet in Hopatcong, NJ
2. The Boathouse in Stanhope, NJ
3. The Farmhouse in Andover, NJ
4. The Grist Mill in Hamburg, NJ
5. The Hermitage in Allamuchy, NJ
6. The Inn at Millrace Pond in Hope, NJ
7. The Kittle House in Chatham, NJ
8. The Olde Mill Inn in Basking Ridge, NJ
9. The Ramsey House in Morristown, NJ
10. Stone Tavern Farm in Bedminster, NJ