Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Stony Lake is a freshwater lake located in the New Jersey Highlands region. It is a popular spot for fishing, boating, and swimming. The lake is home to a variety of fish, including largemouth bass, bluegill, and catfish. There are also several species of turtles that live in the lake. The Stony Lake is a great place to spend a summer day.
From sunrise to sunset
The easiest way to get to the start of the trails at the Stony Lake in New Jersey is to take Route 206 to the intersection with County Route 519. Turn onto County Route 519 and drive for about 1.5 miles until you reach the entrance to the Stony Lake Recreation Area on the right.
The Stony Lake in New Jersey is a great place to visit because it is a beautiful and peaceful place to relax. The lake is surrounded by trees, which provide shade and make the area feel secluded. There are also several benches located around the lake, which provide a great spot to sit and enjoy the view.
There is no definitive answer to this question since what may be a good place for one family may not be ideal for another. That said, Stony Lake is a beautiful place with plenty of activities to keep families busy.
The best activities near Stony Lake in New Jersey include swimming, fishing, and hiking. A bref description not to be missed near Stony Lake in New Jersey would be swimming in the clear, refreshing water, fishing for bass or trout, and hiking the trails that wind through the woods and around the lake.
1. Hiking: There are plenty of hiking trails in the area that offer beautiful views of the lake and the surrounding forest.
2. Fishing: Stony Lake is a great spot for fishing, with plenty of bass, trout, and other fish waiting to be caught.
3. Boating: Rent a boat and explore the lake at your own pace.
4. Swimming: The clear waters of Stony Lake make it perfect for swimming.
5. Picnicking: Spread out a blanket and enjoy a picnic lunch by the lake.
1. The Blue Heron Inn - This inn is located in a restored Victorian home and serves American cuisine with a focus on fresh, seasonal ingredients.
2. The Boathouse at Mercer Lake - This restaurant is located in a historic boathouse on Mercer Lake and offers waterfront dining with views of the lake and the surrounding countryside.
3. The Farmhouse at Stony Brook - This farm-to-table restaurant is located on a working farm and features fresh, seasonal cuisine sourced from local farmers and producers.
4. The Grange - This farm-to-table restaurant is located in a restored barn and features fresh, seasonal cuisine sourced from local farmers and producers.
5. The Inn at Millrace Pond - This inn is located in a restored millrace pond and offers American cuisine with a focus on fresh, seasonal ingredients.