Why visit Lincoln Terrace / Arthur S. Somers Park
The Lincoln Terrace / Arthur S. Somers Park is a beautiful green space in the heart of New York City. The park offers stunning views of the Manhattan skyline, and is a great place to relax and escape the hustle and bustle of the city. The park also features a playground, a basketball court, and a dog park.
Is Lincoln Terrace / Arthur S. Somers Park in New York a good place for the whole family?
There is a playground in Lincoln Terrace / Arthur S. Somers Park, which would make it a good place for the whole family.
Things not to be missed
The best activities near Lincoln Terrace / Arthur S. Somers Park in New York are visiting the park itself, going for a walk or run, and having a picnic. Some not to be missed attractions nearby are the Guggenheim Museum, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and Central Park.
The best activities near Lincoln Terrace / Arthur S. Somers Park in New York are:
1. Hiking and biking in Central Park - A must-do for any nature lover, Central Park is home to miles of hiking and biking trails, as well as a variety of wildlife.
2. Visiting the Metropolitan Museum of Art - One of the world's largest and most renowned art museums, the Met offers something for everyone.
3. Taking a stroll down Fifth Avenue - One of the most famous streets in the world, Fifth Avenue is home to some of the most prestigious shops and restaurants in New York City.
4. Seeing a show on Broadway - From classic musicals to new dramas, Broadway offers something for everyone.
5. Exploring Times Square - The heart of New York City, Times Square is home to endless shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
Where to eat?
1. The Spotted Pig - 314 W. 11th St.
2. Momofuku Noodle Bar - 171 First Ave.
3. Shake Shack - Madison Square Park, East 23rd St. & Madison Ave.
4. Blue Smoke - 116 E. 27th St.
5. Dinosaur Bar-B-Que - 604 Union Ave., Brooklyn