Why visit Mohonk Mountain House
The Mohonk Mountain House is a historic hotel in New York that offers guests stunning views of the Hudson Valley and the Shawangunk Ridge. The hotel has been in operation since 1869 and features a variety of amenities, including a spa, a fitness center, and a variety of dining options. Guests can also enjoy hiking and biking trails, as well as a variety of other outdoor activities.
Is Mohonk Mountain House in New York a good place for the whole family?
Mohonk Mountain House is a great place for the whole family. There are activities for all ages, including hiking, biking, swimming, and fishing. The rooms are also spacious and comfortable, making it a great place to relax and spend time together.
Things not to be missed
The best activities near Mohonk Mountain House in New York are hiking, biking, and rock climbing.
1. Hiking: There are over 80 miles of hiking trails at Mohonk Mountain House, ranging from easy to strenuous.
2. Rock Climbing: The cliffs at Mohonk Mountain House offer some of the best rock climbing in the Northeast.
3. Swimming: The property features two swimming pools and a private beach on Lake Mohonk.
4. Boating: Guests can enjoy boating on the lake or renting a canoe, kayak, or paddleboard.
5. Golfing: There are two golf courses on the property, both of which are open to the public.
Where to eat?
1. The Blue Plate Diner in New Paltz, NY
2. The Gilded Otter in New Paltz, NY
3. The Stockade Inn in Kingston, NY
4. The Roundhouse in Beacon, NY
5. The River Grill in Rosendale, NY