Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Stony Kill Falls is a waterfall located in the town of Wappingers Falls, in Dutchess County, New York. The waterfall is situated on the Stony Kill, a tributary of the Hudson River. The falls are approximately 66 feet (20 meters) high.
The Stony Kill Falls are a popular tourist attraction, and are open to the public year-round. The falls can be accessed via a short hiking trail that begins at the parking lot adjacent to the falls. The trail is approximately 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) long, and is relatively easy to walk.
The falls are a beautiful sight, and offer a great opportunity for visitors to enjoy nature and take in the sounds of rushing water. The falls are also a popular spot for photography enthusiasts.
From sunrise to sunset
The easiest way to get to the start of the trails at the Stony Kill Falls is to drive to the parking lot at the end of Stony Kill Road.
The Stony Kill Falls in New York are a beautiful sight to see. The falls are located in the Dutchess County Park and are easily accessible from the parking lot. There is a short, easy hike to the falls that takes less than 10 minutes. The falls are a great place to relax and take in the natural beauty of the area.
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on what the family is looking for in a vacation spot. Some families might find the falls to be a great place to visit, while others might find it too remote or rugged.
The best activities near Stony Kill Falls in New York are hiking, fishing, and picnicking.
Hiking, bird watching, picnicking. The Stony Kill Falls are a beautiful sight and a great place to spend an afternoon hiking and enjoying nature.
1. The Diner - This 24-hour restaurant is a local favorite for its greasy spoon food and cheap prices.
2. The Chinese Restaurant - This hole-in-the-wall restaurant is known for its delicious and affordable Chinese food.
3. The Italian Restaurant - This family-owned and operated restaurant serves up some of the best Italian food in the area.
4. The Mexican Restaurant - This small, but popular, Mexican restaurant offers authentic Mexican cuisine at a great price.
5. The Pub - This local pub is a great place to grab a bite to eat and a cold drink after a long day of hiking.