The Ethan Allen Park is located in Burlington, Vermont. To get to the start of the trails, take exit 14 from I-89 and head north on North Avenue. The park will be on your right.
Why visit Ethan Allen Park
The Ethan Allen Park is a beautiful park located in the heart of Vermont. The park offers something for everyone, including hiking trails, a playground, a picnic area, and a pond. The park is also home to the Ethan Allen Homestead, which is open for tours. The homestead is the birthplace of Ethan Allen, one of Vermont's most famous historical figures.
Is Ethan Allen Park in Vermont a good place for the whole family?
There is no definitive answer to this question since what may be a good place for one family may not be ideal for another. That said, Ethan Allen Park is a large park with plenty of open space and activities to keep families entertained. There are also several playgrounds, a pond, and a small zoo on site.
Things not to be missed
The best activities near Ethan Allen Park in Vermont include hiking, biking, and fishing. A bref description not to be missed near the park would be the beautiful scenery and nature that surrounds it.
1. Hiking: The park offers a variety of hiking trails, ranging from easy to difficult.
2. Picnicking: The park has several picnic areas with tables and grills.
3. Fishing: The park has a number of fishing spots, including a pond and a river.
4. Swimming: The park has a swimming area with a beach and a dock.
5. Boating: The park has a boat launch on the river, which allows for fishing and boating.
Where to eat?
1. The Farmhouse Tap and Grill in Burlington, Vermont. This restaurant is located in a restored farmhouse and serves up fresh, local food.
2. The Skinny Pancake in Burlington, Vermont. This restaurant specializes in crepes and serves up some of the best breakfast food in town.
3. Juniper at the Essex in Essex Junction, Vermont. This restaurant is located in a historic hotel and serves up modern American cuisine with a twist.
4. Hen of the Wood in Waterbury, Vermont. This restaurant is located in an old mill building and serves up some of the most creative dishes in the area.
5. Misery Loves Co. in Winooski, Vermont. This restaurant is located in an old train station and serves up some of the most unique dishes in the area.