Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Sugarbush Resort is a ski resort located in Warren, Vermont. It has been in operation since 1958 and features 108 trails across 2,000 acres of skiable terrain, as well as 11 lifts. The resort is open from November to April and offers a variety of winter activities, including skiing, snowboarding, tubing, and ice skating. It also has a number of restaurants and bars, as well as a ski school and rental shop.
From sunrise to sunset
The SugarBush Resort is located in Warren, Vermont. To get to the start of the trails, take exit 10 off of I-89 and head east on Route 100. The resort will be on your left.
The Sugarbush Resort in Vermont is a great place to visit for a number of reasons. Firstly, the resort is located in a beautiful area of the country that is full of natural scenery. Secondly, the resort offers a wide variety of activities and amenities that guests can enjoy, including skiing, snowboarding, golfing, and swimming. Finally, the staff at the resort are friendly and welcoming, and they work hard to ensure that all guests have a enjoyable stay.
Yes, SugarBush Resort is a great place for the whole family. There are activities and events for all ages, as well as plenty of space to relax and enjoy the natural surroundings.
Near Sugarbush Resort in Vermont, the best activities include skiing, snowboarding, and hiking. There are also a few restaurants and bars in the area, as well as a few small shops. Some of the best hikes in the area include the Lincoln Brook Trail and the Mt. Ellen Trail.
1. Skiing and snowboarding at Sugarbush Resort- With 68 trails and 18 lifts, Sugarbush Resort is a great place to ski or snowboard.
2. Hiking at Lincoln Gap- Lincoln Gap offers great hiking trails with beautiful views of the surrounding mountains.
3. Tubing at Mad River Glen- Tubing down the Mad River is a fun way to spend an afternoon.
4. Shopping in Warren- Warren is home to a variety of shops, including art galleries, boutiques, and antique stores.
5. Eating at local restaurants- There are many great restaurants in the area, serving everything from pizza to sushi.
1. The Alchemist Pub and Brewery in Stowe, VT
2. Hen of the Wood in Waterbury, VT
3. Prohibition Pig in Waterbury, VT
4. Blackback Pub in Waterbury, VT
5. Worthy Burger in South Royalton, VT
6. Blue Benn Diner in Bennington, VT
7. The View at Mt. Anthony Inn in Bennington, VT