Photos du Parc historique de la poudrière de Windsor
Soyez le premier à partager plus d'informations sur cet endroit.
The Windsor powder plant was established during the Civil War in the United States in 1864 and closed its doors after an explosion in 1922. Today, a trail along the river Watopeka, and let others see the remains of the 56 buildings of the era and a replica of the machinery of this period. The cultural center displays objects that were used to make black powder.