Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
Station Gallix is a cross-country ski resort located in the heart of nature, near Lac Saint-Jean. It offers about 40 kilometers of groomed and marked trails, as well as a skating course. Beginners can train on the easy trails, while more experienced skiers can try their hand at the more difficult trails. The resort also has a chalet where skiers can rest and warm up after a good skiing session.
Cross-country skiing at Quebec's Station Gallix Sept-Îles is a fun, family-friendly activity on groomed and marked trails. Beginners and experienced skiers alike will find something to enjoy, as there are trails of all levels of difficulty. Nature lovers also enjoy this activity, as it allows them to enjoy a beautiful view of the surrounding mountains and forests.
Cross-country skiing at Station Gallix de la Quebec in Sept-Îles is a fun, family activity that appeals to skiers of all levels. The resort offers a 4 km trail that winds through woods and fields. Beginners can learn to ski safely on this easy trail, while more experienced skiers can enjoy the beautiful scenery surrounding it. The resort also organizes guided hikes in the surrounding area, allowing skiers to discover the most beautiful places in the region.
From sunrise to sunset
To get to the cross-country ski trailhead at Station Gallix, take exit 307 from Highway 20 and continue on Route 138. After about 9 km, you will arrive at Station Gallix.
To get to the cross-country ski trailhead at Station Gallix in Sept-Îles in Quebec, take Route 138 and continue to the Gallix truck stop.
To get to the cross-country ski trailhead at Station Gallix, take Route 138 east and exit at the turnoff for Station Gallix.
Station Gallix is a tourist resort located in the Mauricie region of Quebec. It consists of a leisure complex and a vacation village. The activities offered are varied and suitable for all ages: swimming pools, skating rinks, golf course, discotheque, etc. The vacation village offers accommodation ranging from camping to chalets and apartments. It is also possible to eat on site. Station Gallix is an ideal place to spend a vacation with family or friends.
Station Gallix Sept-Îles is a tourist destination located in the heart of the Gaspé Peninsula in Quebec. It is known for its exceptional landscape and varied water activities. Nature and outdoor enthusiasts will be delighted by the hiking and biking opportunities available, as well as the many kayaking, canoeing and fishing opportunities. Visitors looking for a little more action can go rafting or hydrospeed on the rapids of the Matapedia River. Station Gallix Sept-Îles is also a great starting point for discovering the St. Lawrence Islands and Gaspesie National Park.
Station Gallix is a tourist resort located in Sept-Îles, Quebec. It offers various activities and attractions for visitors, including an adventure course, a zip line, a maze and a mini-farm. The resort also features a restaurant and a boutique..
1. La Pizzeria: A small, family-owned pizzeria that serves up some of the best pizza in town.
2. L'Auberge du Pêcheur: A local favorite for seafood lovers, this restaurant offers fresh and delicious seafood dishes.
3. Le Bistro du Coin: A cozy little bistro with a charming atmosphere and excellent French cuisine.
4. Chez Gaston: A casual eatery serving up classic Québécois dishes like poutine and tourtière.
5. La Taverne: A rustic tavern with a warm and inviting atmosphere, serving up hearty comfort food.
Station Gallix Sept-Îles is a ski resort located in Sept-Îles, Quebec. It offers about 15 downhill ski trails, including one black, five red, six blue and two green. The resort also has a snowpark with modules for freestyle enthusiasts.
Station Gallix Sept-Îles is located near Quebec City and offers a host of activities for outdoor enthusiasts. Don't miss: hiking and biking on the Caps Trail, visiting the Jacques-Cartier National Park, whale and seabird watching, and rafting or kayaking on the Jacques-Cartier River.
1) Auberge du Vieux-Port de Québec: located in the heart of Quebec City, this inn is a must-see. It offers a breathtaking view of the St. Lawrence River and Old Quebec. In addition, it has a spa, an indoor pool and a restaurant.
2) Mount Albert Refuge: located in the middle of nature, this refuge is an ideal place for nature lovers. It is surrounded by a forest and a lake and offers activities such as hiking and canoeing.
3) Auberge du Bois Joli: located near the Jacques-Cartier National Park, this inn is an excellent choice for outdoor enthusiasts. It offers activities such as hiking and mountain biking. In addition, it has a spa and a restaurant.
4) Mount Orford B&B: located near Mount Orford, this B&B is an excellent choice for downhill and cross-country skiing enthusiasts. It also offers activities such as hiking and mountain biking.
1. Au Pied de Cochon - Montreal, Quebec
2. Joe Beef - Montreal, Quebec
3. Au Gré du Vent - Gaspé, Quebec
4. L'Échaudé - Montreal, Quebec
5. Bistro B - Montreal, Quebec
Station Gallix is a ski resort located in Sept-Îles in the Quebec region. It offers various activities such as downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and snowboarding. The resort also has a sledding hill and a course for children.