Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Silver Mountain Trail is a moderate hike in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. The trail climbs steadily to the summit of Silver Mountain, offering beautiful views of the surrounding peaks and valleys. The hike is approximately 4 miles round-trip, and can be completed in a few hours. The summit of Silver Mountain is a great spot for a picnic lunch, or to simply take in the stunning scenery.
From sunrise to sunset
The Silver Mountain Trailhead is located on Silver Mountain Road in Thornton, New Hampshire.
The Silver Mountain Trail in New Hampshire is a great place to visit for a number of reasons. First and foremost, the trail offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains and forests. The trail is also relatively easy to hike, making it perfect for beginner hikers. Additionally, the trail is dog-friendly, so you can bring your furry friend along for the hike. Finally, the trail is close to several other popular hiking trails, making it the perfect starting point for a day of hiking in the White Mountains.
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on the family's individual interests and abilities. Some families may find the Silver Mountain Trail a great place for hiking and enjoying nature, while others may find it too difficult or challenging.
Near Silver Mountain Trail in New Hampshire, the best activities include hiking, mountain biking, and horseback riding. A bref description not to be missed would be the stunning views of the White Mountains from the trail.
1. Hiking the Silver Mountain Trail- This moderate hike offers beautiful views of the White Mountains and the surrounding area.
2. Picnicking at the Silver Mountain Falls Overlook- This scenic spot offers a great place to relax and take in the natural beauty of the area.
3. Fishing in the Pemigewasset River- This river is known for its excellent trout fishing.
4. Camping at the Franconia Notch State Park- This park offers camping, hiking, fishing, and other outdoor activities.
5. Visiting the Flume Gorge- This gorge is a popular tourist attraction with its impressive waterfalls and rock formations.
1. The Alpine Club - This hidden gem is located in the heart of the White Mountains and is known for its amazing views and delicious food.
2. The Farmhouse - This restaurant is located on a working farm and serves up fresh, local cuisine.
3. The Red Barn - This restaurant is located in a historic barn and serves up classic New England fare.
4. The River House - This restaurant is located right on the banks of the river and serves up fresh, seasonal cuisine.
5. The Woodstock Inn - This inn is located in the heart of the White Mountains and is known for its amazing food and beautiful setting.