Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The WOW Trail is a scenic hiking trail located in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. The trail offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains and forests, and is a popular spot for hikers and nature lovers. The trail is well-marked and easy to follow, making it a great option for beginner hikers. There are several different sections of the WOW Trail, so hikers can choose a route that best suits their abilities and interests. The trail is also dog-friendly, making it a perfect destination for outdoor enthusiasts and their furry friends.
From sunrise to sunset
The WOW Trail is located in New Hampshire. To get to the start of the trails, take exit 5 off of I-93 and head east on Route 3. The trailhead will be on your left.
The WOW Trail in New Hampshire is a great place to visit for a number of reasons. Firstly, the trail offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains and forests, making it the perfect place to enjoy a peaceful hike or bike ride. Secondly, the trail is well-maintained and easy to navigate, making it perfect for visitors of all ages and abilities. Finally, the trail is home to a variety of interesting attractions and activities, including museums, restaurants, and amusement parks. Whether you're looking for a relaxing nature hike or an action-packed day out with the family, the WOW Trail is sure to please!
There is no one definitive answer to this question. It depends on what you are looking for in a family activity. Some people might find the WOW Trail challenging and fun, while others might find it too difficult.
The best activities near WOW Trail in New Hampshire include hiking, biking, and fishing.
1. Hiking the WOW Trail- The WOW Trail is a great place for a hike with beautiful views of the mountains and forests.
2. Fishing in the Pemigewasset River- The Pemigewasset River is a great place to go fishing for trout.
3. Horseback Riding- There are many trails in the area that are perfect for horseback riding.
4. White Water Rafting- The White River is a great place for white water rafting.
5. Mountain Biking- There are many great mountain biking trails in the area.
1. The Blue Barn at the Rocks Estate in Bethlehem, NH
2. The Common Man Restaurant in Claremont, NH
3. The Inn at Thorn Hill and Spa in Jackson, NH
4. The Norwich Inn in Norwich, VT
5. Simon Pearce Restaurant in Quechee, VT