The Swamp Meadow Covered Bridge is located in Foster, Rhode Island. To get to the start of the trails, take exit 5 off of Route 6 and head south on Route 94. The bridge will be on your left.
Why visit Swamp Meadow Covered Bridge
The Swamp Meadow Covered Bridge is a historic covered bridge located in Exeter, Rhode Island. The bridge was built in 1872 and is the oldest surviving covered bridge in Rhode Island. The bridge is also listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The Swamp Meadow Covered Bridge is a beautiful and historic landmark that is worth visiting. The bridge is well-preserved and offers a great view of the surrounding area.
Is Swamp Meadow Covered Bridge in Rhode Island a good place for the whole family?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on what the family is looking for in a place to visit. Some people might consider Swamp Meadow Covered Bridge to be a good place to visit because it is a historic site that offers beautiful views of the surrounding area. However, other people might find the bridge to be spooky or otherwise unenjoyable. Ultimately, it is up to the individual family to decide if Swamp Meadow Covered Bridge is the right place for them.
Things not to be missed
The best activities near Swamp Meadow Covered Bridge in Rhode Island include hiking, biking, and fishing.
1. Hiking: There are a number of hiking trails in the area, including the popular Blackstone River Bikeway.
2. Fishing: The Blackstone River is a great spot for fishing, and there are also several ponds in the area.
3. Horseback Riding: There are several horseback riding trails in the area.
4. Picnicking: There are several picnic areas in the area, including at the covered bridge itself.
5. Boating: The Blackstone River is a great spot for boating.
Where to eat?
1. The White Horse Tavern in Newport, Rhode Island is a hidden gem that offers a wide variety of dishes that will tantalize your taste buds.
2. The Duck and Bunny in Providence, Rhode Island is a quirky little restaurant that serves up some of the most unique and delicious food in the area.
3. The Grange in Providence, Rhode Island is a farm-to-table restaurant that serves up fresh and locally sourced food.
4. The Farmstead in Johnston, Rhode Island is a farm-to-table restaurant that offers a unique dining experience that you will not find anywhere else.