Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Troll Falls are a series of waterfalls located in Alberta, Canada. The falls are accessible from the Icefields Parkway and are a popular tourist destination. The falls are named for the trolls that are said to live in the area. The falls are made up of a series of five drops, with the tallest drop being 97 feet (30 meters).
The Troll Falls are located in the Kananaskis Country of Alberta. The easiest way to get there is to take the Trans-Canada Highway (Highway 1) to the exit for Highway 40. Take Highway 40 south until you reach the signed turnoff for the Troll Falls parking lot.
The Troll Falls in Alberta are a must-see for anyone visiting the area. The falls are located in a beautiful setting, and they are easy to access. The falls are also very impressive, and they provide a great photo opportunity.
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on what the family is looking for in a vacation spot. Troll Falls is a beautiful place with plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy, but it can also be quite challenging in terms of the terrain and weather conditions.
The best activities near Troll Falls in Alberta are hiking, fishing, and camping. Troll Falls is a beautiful waterfall located in the Rocky Mountains. It is a great place to visit for a day trip or a weekend getaway.
Hiking, fishing, and camping are all popular activities near Troll Falls.
1. The Troll Falls Restaurant - This restaurant is located inside the Troll Falls attraction and offers a wide variety of food options including burgers, sandwiches, pizza, and salads.
2. The Grizzly Paw Brewing Company - This brewery is located in Canmore and offers a variety of beer as well as food options such as pizza, sandwiches, and salads.
3. The Keg Steakhouse and Bar - This steakhouse is located in Banff and offers a wide variety of steak and seafood options.
4. The Bison Restaurant - This restaurant is located in Banff and offers a variety of bison meat dishes.
5. The Indian Curry House - This Indian restaurant is located in Banff and offers a variety of Indian cuisine options.