Explore other trails near Mount Carleton Provincial Park
Why you should visit New Brunswick ?
New Brunswick truly has it all, from the beautiful waterfalls to rugged trails and terrains to glorious beaches and islands. Whatever it is you can think of you will find it here; it surely is nature at its best. It has much to offer for the adventurous and outdoor lovers. With its abundant hiking trails, sea kayaking and canoeing waters, campgrounds, beautiful beaches and warm waters. Notwithstanding, the province is also known to have an assortment of festivities at a different time of the year, outstanding art galleries, ancient cities and museums.
Whatever your reason is for visiting, you are guaranteed to have a once in a lifetime experience; these are a few reasons to visit New Brunswick;
• Get to experience the highest tide in the world at the Bay of Fundy.
• Visit the ancient towns, markets, historical marks and have a glimpse of history at “La village Historique Acadian” where actors try to recreate the lives of the first few Acadian settlers from as far back as the 1700s
• Have a walk through beaches and climb trees at the forest to have a full feel of the adventure.
• Niagara in Brunswick is the new wine region of Canada, taste different flavors of wine and have your taste buds thank you for that.
• Discover seaside resorts towns and islands.
• Lastly, explore those local hiking trails, go on camping trips, sea kayaking and canoeing, skiing and all there is depending on your time of visit.