Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Kelly Lake Trail is a moderate-level hiking trail that takes hikers around the entirety of Kelly Lake in Ontario. The trail is well-marked and relatively easy to follow, making it a great option for beginner hikers. The trail offers beautiful views of the surrounding forest and lake, as well as plenty of opportunities for wildlife spotting. Hikers can expect to spend around 2-3 hours completing the loop around the lake.
From sunrise to sunset
The Kelly Lake Trail is located in Ontario, Canada. To get to the start of the trails, take Highway 11 north from Toronto to Huntsville. In Huntsville, take Highway 60 east to Dwight. The trailhead is located at the end of Kelly Lake Road in Dwight.
The Kelly Lake Trail is a great place to visit for a number of reasons. Firstly, the trail is well-maintained and easy to follow, making it perfect for hikers of all levels of experience. The scenery along the trail is also beautiful, with pristine forests and stunning views of Kelly Lake. Wildlife sightings are also common along the trail, so visitors can enjoy some wonderful nature sightings as they hike. Finally, the trail is close to both Sudbury and North Bay, making it easy to get to for visitors from either city.
The Kelly Lake Trail is a great place for the whole family. It is a moderate trail that is mostly flat with a few hills. The trail is well-maintained and has a wide variety of wildlife to see.
The best activities near Kelly Lake Trail in Ontario are hiking, fishing, and camping.
1. Hiking - The Kelly Lake Trail is a great place for a hike, with beautiful views of the lake and forest.
2. Fishing - The lake is a great place to fish, with plenty of trout and bass.
3. Boating - There is a boat launch on the lake, making it a great place to go boating.
4. Swimming - The lake is a great place to swim, with a sandy beach and clear water.
5. Camping - There are several campsites near the lake, making it a great place to camp.
1. The Burger's Priest - 901 Queen Street East, Toronto, ON M4M 1J5
2. Pizzeria Libretto - 221 Ossington Avenue, Toronto, ON M6J 2Z8
3. Banh Mi Boys - 398 Queen Street West, Toronto, ON M5V 2A7
4. Kinton Ramen - 181 Baldwin Street, Toronto, ON M5T 1M2
5. El Trompo - 958 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON M6H 1L7