The trailhead for Parc Régional Montagne Du Diable is located in Saint-Sauveur, in the Laurentians region. To get there, take Highway 15 North and exit at Exit 66. Then take route 117 North and continue to Saint-Sauveur.
Why visit this place
The Parc Régional Montagne Du Diable is located in the Laurentian region of Quebec. It is surrounded by mountains and forests and offers a multitude of activities for nature lovers. There are hiking, biking and horseback riding trails, as well as lakes and rivers for fishing and swimming. The park is also ideal for downhill and cross-country skiing enthusiasts, with several ski resorts nearby.
Is Parc Régional Montagne Du Diable in Laurentides a suitable place for the whole family and children?
No, not really.
Things not to be missed
The activities to do near Parc Régional Montagne Du Diable in the Laurentians are numerous and varied. Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy hiking, mountain biking or even cross-country skiing trails. The younger ones can have fun at La Ronde amusement park or at the village aquatic center. Visitors will also be able to discover the region's tourist attractions, such as the Château Frontenac or Mount Royal.
-Cross-country and downhill skiing
Where to eat?
1. At the foot of the mountain, L'Auberge du Diable restaurant offers fine dining and breathtaking views.
2. Halfway between the mountain and the lake, La Table du Marchand restaurant offers gourmet cuisine in an enchanting setting.
3. In the heart of the forest, Le Bûcheron restaurant offers traditional and tasty cuisine.
4. A few minutes from the lake, the restaurant La Brise du Lac offers regional and authentic cuisine.
5. At the entrance to the park, Les Trois Pignons restaurant offers a varied and balanced cuisine.
Camping is possible in the Baie-des-Rochers, Lac-au-Sable and Rivière-du-Diable sectors.