Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Armorique Regional Nature Park of Brittany is located in Brittany, France. It was created in 1985 and is composed of six departments: Côtes-d'Armor, Finistère, Ille-et-Vilaine, Morbihan, Loire-Atlantique and Pays de la Loire. The park covers an area of 5,862 km² and has a population of 4,948.
The park consists of three major natural areas: the Arrée Mountains, the Breton bocage and the Atlantic coastline. These sets are characterized by a great variety of landscapes and natural environments. The mounts of Arrée are made up of moors, heaths and rocks. The Breton bocage is composed of meadows, woods and hedges. The Atlantic coastline is composed of beaches, cliffs and marshes.
The park is also rich in cultural heritage. In particular, it is home to several castles and manors, as well as churches and calvaries. The park is an ideal place for the practice of green tourism. In particular, it offers many hiking and cycling tours.
From sunrise to sunset
The trailhead for the Armorique Regional Nature Park is located in Plouguerneau, Brittany. To get there, head towards Brest and follow the RN12. After 9 kilometers, turn right on the D785 and continue to the city center. The trailhead is located behind the church..
The Armorique Regional Nature Park is located in Brittany, France. It was created in 1970 and is composed of several protected natural areas. The park is ideal for nature lovers and hikers, as it offers many hiking trails. The landscapes are beautiful, with forests, mountains and lakes. There are also many protected animal and plant species.
The activities to do near the Armorique Regional Nature Park are many and varied. Nature lovers will be able to walk through the beautiful landscapes of Brittany, observe the wild animals that live there or go hiking or biking. Fans of culture and history can visit the many castles and villages typical of the region, while water sports enthusiasts can enjoy the beaches and coasts of Brittany.
Activities not to be missed near Armorique Regional Nature Park in Brittany include hiking, biking, fishing and sailing. Things not to miss include spectacular scenery, picturesque villages and historical sites.
1. In the heart of the forest, discover La Table des Forêts restaurant in Huelgoat. Nestled among the trees, this place is ideal for nature lovers.
2. For an unusual culinary experience, head to the restaurant L'Auberge du bout du monde in Plouguerneau. Located by the sea, this place offers a breathtaking view of the ocean.
3. For a gourmet meal in an enchanting setting, head to La Vieille Auberge restaurant in Trégastel. Nestled in the heart of a wooded park, this place is the ideal place to spend a pleasant evening with your loved one.
4. To discover Breton specialties, go to the Ty-Coz restaurant in Plougrescant. Located on the banks of the river, this place is the ideal place to taste the typical dishes of the region.
5. For an outdoor meal, head to Les Tables du Bois Joli restaurant in Ploërmel. Located in a beautiful park, this place is the ideal place to enjoy a good meal with family or friends.