Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Cascade des petites aiguières de la Occitanie is a natural site that consists of several waterfalls. These falls form a cascade that is located on the Aveyron River, near the village of Saint-Geniez-d'Olt. This site is classified as a Natura 2000 zone and is protected by the Conservatoire du littoral.
The site consists of three main waterfalls, as well as many smaller waterfalls. The first waterfall is the highest and is about 20 meters high. The second waterfall is smaller and is about 10 meters high. The third waterfall is the smallest and is about 5 meters high. These falls form a waterfall that is located on the Aveyron River, near the village of Saint-Geniez-d'Olt.
The site is made up of rich and diverse vegetation. In particular, there are oaks, beeches, walnut trees and maples. These trees provide a beautiful fall color and they help to give the site a special charm. The site is also frequented by many birds, which come to nest or spend the winter.
The site is easily accessible from the village of Saint-Geniez-d'Olt. Just follow the path along the Aveyron River and cross the bridge over the river. The site is also visible from the departmental road 948.
From sunrise to sunset
To get to the trailhead of the Cascade des petites aiguières, you must travel to Saint-Girons in the Occitanie region.
The Cascade des petites aiguières is a beautiful waterfall located in the Occitanie region of France. This waterfall consists of several waterfalls that flow into a natural basin. It is very easily accessible and offers a breathtaking view of the surrounding mountains. Moreover, it is ideal for relaxing and unwinding in the middle of nature.
Activities not to be missed near Cascade des petites aiguières in Occitanie include hiking, canoeing and swimming. The waterfall is located in the heart of the Tronçais forest, making it an ideal place to recharge.
Activities not to be missed near Cascade des petites aiguières in Occitanie include hiking, canoeing and fishing. The region is also known for its vineyards and picturesque villages, which are worth a visit.
1. At the foot of the cascade des petites aiguières, on the banks of the Tarn.
2. In a cave near the waterfall.
3. In the heart of a grove of holm oaks, in the shade of which one lunches quietly.
4. On an island in the middle of the Tarn, accessible only by boat.
5. In an old abandoned church, transformed into a gourmet restaurant.
6. Atop a rock, only a few meters from the waterfall.
7. In the ruins of a castle, in the heart of a forest of hundred-year-old oaks.
8. At the bottom of a canyon, away from prying eyes.
9. On a wild beach, on the banks of the Tarn.
10. In a hut perched high in a tree, only a few meters from the waterfall