Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Lac du Broc is located in Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, at an altitude of 1,050 meters. It is surrounded by mountains and forests. Its surface area is 2.5 km². It is fed by the waters of the Durance and flows into the Mediterranean through the canal of Marseille. It is an ideal place for fishing and swimming.
From sunrise to sunset
The start of the Lac du Broc trails is located a few kilometers from Grasse, in the Alpes-Maritimes. To get there, you must take the D6007 in the direction of Tanneron. After crossing the village of Saint-Cézaire-sur-Siagne, turn left on the D6 towards the Lac du Broc. The start of the trails is on the right, after the bridge over the lake.
The Lac du Broc is located in Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, about 40 kilometers from Nice. It is surrounded by mountains and offers a breathtaking view of the snowy peaks. It is possible to canoe or kayak on the lake, as well as hike. The region is also rich in history and culture, including many perched villages to visit.
The activities to do around Lac du Broc are numerous! You can go canoeing, kayaking, fishing, hiking or even biking. The lake is also a great place to rest and enjoy nature.
Activities to do near Lac du Broc in Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur include hiking, biking, swimming and fishing. Things not to miss include the nearby villages of Moustiers-Sainte-Marie and Gorges du Verdon, as well as the region's spectacular scenery.
1. In the heart of nature, enjoy refined and authentic cuisine in an idyllic setting at L'Oustau de Baumanière restaurant in Les Baux-de-Provence.
2. For an unforgettable culinary experience, head to the gastronomic restaurant La Table de Joël Robuchon in Monaco.
3. Discover the flavors of the Provencal terroir in a rustic and authentic setting at the Auberge de la Louve restaurant in Bonnieux.
4. For a gourmet getaway for two, head to La Bastide Saint-Antoine restaurant in Grasse.
5. For an unusual lunch or dinner break, try Le Train Bleu restaurant at the Gare de Lyon in Paris.