Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
Le Pontet is a lake located in Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, at an altitude of 1,050 meters. It is surrounded by mountains and forests. Its surface area is 9.5 hectares.
Le Pontet is a very touristy lake. Fishing, canoeing, rafting and hiking are practiced there. It is also possible to water ski and jet ski.
From sunrise to sunset
The start of the Lac du Pontet trails is located a few kilometers from Gap, in the Hautes-Alpes. To get there, head towards Sisteron and follow the D900. After crossing the village of Pontet, continue on the D900 and turn right on the D1091. The start of the trails is a few kilometers away, on your left.
Lac du Pontet is located in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region of France. It is surrounded by mountains and offers a breathtaking view of the surrounding landscape. It is ideal for walking, canoeing, kayaking and swimming. The area is also rich in history and culture, making Lac du Pontet a must-see place to visit.
The activities to do around Lac du Pontet are numerous! You can go sailing, canoeing, pedal boating or even boating. If you prefer more terrestrial activities, you can go hiking, mountain biking or even golf. Finally, if you want to enjoy the exceptional setting of the lake and the mountains that surround it, you can sit on a terrace and have a nice glass of rosé!"
Activities not to be missed near Lac du Pontet in Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur include hiking, biking and swimming. Things not to miss include picturesque villages and beautiful scenery.
1. In the heart of nature, enjoy fine, authentic cuisine in an idyllic setting at Auberge du Pontet.
2. For an unforgettable culinary experience, head to the gourmet restaurant L'Atelier du Pontet.
3. For a gourmet break in the middle of nature, stop by the snack bar La Cabane du Pontet.
4. To discover the flavors of Provence, stop by Le Mas des Oliviers restaurant in Pontet.
5. For a gastronomic getaway for two, head to La Table du Pontet restaurant.