Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Préalpes d'Azur Regional Nature Park is located in Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur. It covers an area of 1,050 km² and has more than 100,000 inhabitants.
The park consists of mountains, valleys and plateaus. The main mountains of the park are the Alpes-Maritimes, the Préalpes d'Azur and the Maures. The main valleys of the park are the Tinée, the Vésubie, the Roya and the Bévéra. The main plateaus of the park are the Mercantour, the Valensole Plateaus and the Grasse Plateaus.
The climate of the park is Mediterranean with hot, dry summers and mild, rainy winters. The fauna and flora of the park are very rich and varied. In particular, there are holm oaks, umbrella pines, oleanders and lavender.
From sunrise to sunset
The trailhead for the Préalpes d'Azur Regional Nature Park is located in Saint-Martin-Vésubie, in the Alpes-Maritimes.
The Préalpes d'Azur Regional Nature Park is located in Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur. It consists of mountains and valleys that offer a wide variety of landscapes. Nature lovers will find many animal and plant species to observe. Sportsmen will be able to practice many activities, such as hiking, mountain biking or climbing. Visitors will also be able to discover the villages and towns within the park, including Nice, Grasse and Menton.
The activities to do around the Regional Natural Park of the Pre-Alps of the French Riviera are numerous and varied. Nature lovers will be able to walk in the magnificent landscapes of the Prealps, canoe on the rivers or climb on the rocks. Sportsmen and women can also practice numerous activities such as mountain biking, climbing, rafting or paragliding. Finally, visitors will be able to discover the typical villages of the region, taste the local gastronomy and enjoy the many beaches located nearby.
The activities to do near the Regional Natural Park of the Préalpes d'Azur are numerous. You can go hiking, mountain biking, climbing, canyoning or via ferrata. Nature lovers will also be happy, because the park is rich in fauna and flora. In addition, the surrounding villages are very picturesque and also worth a visit.
1. Restaurant L'Atelier - Located in the heart of Old Nice, this restaurant offers inventive and refined cuisine in an elegant and intimate setting.
2. Restaurant La Merenda - Nestled in the heart of Nice's old town, this restaurant offers authentic and tasty Mediterranean cuisine.
3. Restaurant Le Bistrot du Coin - This small bistro offers quality traditional and regional cuisine in a warm and friendly setting.
4. Restaurant La Table de Gaby - This gourmet restaurant located just minutes from downtown Nice offers refined and delicate cuisine.
5. Restaurant L'Olivier - Located just a few minutes' walk from downtown Cannes, this restaurant offers authentic and flavorful Mediterranean cuisine.