Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Queyras Regional Natural Park is located in the Hautes-Alpes, in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region. It consists of mountains and valleys, and is surrounded by several peaks, the highest of which is the Queyras peak, which rises to 2,468 meters. The park is rich in fauna and flora, with many trees and rare animal species, such as the wolf or the golden eagle. Tourists come here to enjoy the beautiful scenery, hiking or skiing.
From sunrise to sunset
The trailhead of the Queyras Regional Natural Park is located in Saint-Véran, in the Hautes-Alpes.
The Queyras Regional Natural Park is located in the Hautes-Alpes, in Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur. It is one of the most beautiful and largest natural parks in France. It offers a wide variety of landscapes, from snow-capped mountains to green valleys, and is home to a rich and varied fauna and flora. Nature lovers and hikers will be particularly enchanted by this park.
Activities not to be missed near Queyras Regional Natural Park in Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur include hiking, biking and swimming. The region is also known for its picturesque villages, castles and history.
Activities: hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, climbing, via ferrata, canyoning, rafting.
Things not to miss: the villages of Saint-Véran, Abriès and Ristolas, the Lautaret Pass, Lake Serre-Ponçon.
1. In the heart of the Ecrins National Park, in La Grave, enjoy a Savoyard fondue in a hut perched high in the mountains.
2. A few kilometers from Gap, head to the Clarée Valley and the village of Névache. There, you can enjoy a good raclette in an old sheepfold.
3. Direction the Mercantour and the village of Saint-Dalmas-le-Selvage to discover a restaurant hidden in the middle of the mountains. Here, you will be served a typically local and very tasty cuisine.
4. For lovers of local products, head to the village of Aubenas-les-Alpes and the restaurant "Au Pays du Reblochon". There you will taste the best cheeses of the region accompanied by a good glass of white wine.
5. Finally, for Italian food lovers, head for the Italian border and the village of Bardonecchia. Here you can enjoy the best dishes of Italian cuisine in a beautiful and unusual setting.