Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Rocher de Roquebrune are among the most characteristic landscapes of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur. These rocks stand proudly in the middle of the sea, offering a breathtaking view of the surrounding coastline. Nature lovers will be seduced by this wild and authentic place, which is also one of the most beautiful sites in the region.
The Rocher de Roquebrune are part of the Massif des Maures, a group of mountains that culminate at nearly 1000 meters in altitude. These rocks were formed several million years ago, when the sea covered the region. Today, they are a protected natural site and are classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The landscape of the Rocher de Roquebrune is very varied, with steep cliffs, sandy beaches and wild coves. The sea is always rough here, which gives this place a particularly mysterious atmosphere. Hiking enthusiasts can explore the surrounding area and discover the many trails that wind through the hills..
From sunrise to sunset
The start of the Roquebrune Rock trails is located near the village of Roquebrune-sur-Argens, in the Var department in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region. To get there, just get on the D559 and then follow the signs to the village.
The Rocher de Roquebrune is located in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region, a few kilometers from Monaco. It is a huge rock that overlooks the Mediterranean Sea. Many activities are possible there, such as hiking, canyoning or kayaking. The view from the Rocher de Roquebrune is magnificent and offers a breathtaking view of the sea and the mountains.
The best activities to do near Rocher de Roquebrune are hiking, canoeing and via ferrata. Hiking is the perfect activity to discover the beautiful scenery of the area. Canoeing is a fun activity that allows you to discover the gorges and rapids of the river. Via ferrata is a sporting activity that involves climbing a rock face equipped with cables and rungs.
Activities not to be missed near Rocher de Roquebrune in Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur include hiking, biking, swimming and diving. Things not to miss include beautiful scenery, quaint villages and delicious restaurants.
1. In the heart of nature, enjoy fine, local cuisine in the gardens of the Château de la Napoule in Mandelieu-la-Napoule.
2. Discover the flavors of the land by savoring authentic and generous cuisine at the gastronomic restaurant L'Oustau de Baumanière in Les Baux-de-Provence.
3. Share a convivial moment around a good table in the atypical setting of the restaurant La Table de Jojo in Gordes.
4. Take a gourmet break in the heart of the medieval city of Apt and discover the local specialties offered by the Auberge des Papes restaurant.
5. Enjoy a breathtaking view of the Provencal landscape while savoring refined and elegant cuisine at the gourmet restaurant Le Mas Candille in Mougins.