The Baker Mountain trails are located in the town of Rumford, Maine. To get to the start of the trails, take exit 19 off of I-95 and head east on Route 2. The trailhead is located on the left side of the road just past the Rumford Water District.
Why visit Baker Mountain, Maine
The Baker Mountain in Maine is a great place to visit for its natural beauty and outdoor activities. The mountain is covered in forests and provides great views of the surrounding area. There are also many hiking trails and camping spots available.
Is Baker Mountain, Maine in Maine a good place for the whole family?
There is no definitive answer to this question since what may be a good place for one family may not be ideal for another. That said, Baker Mountain, Maine is located in a rural area of the state and offers plenty of outdoor recreational opportunities, which could make it a good fit for some families.
Things not to be missed
Hiking, camping, fishing, and kayaking are all popular activities near Baker Mountain. There are also several scenic overlooks in the area that offer great views of the surrounding landscape.
1. Hiking - Baker Mountain offers great hiking trails for all levels of hikers. The trails are well-marked and provide beautiful views of the surrounding area.
2. Fishing - The Androscoggin River, which runs through the area, is a great spot for fishing. The river is home to a variety of fish, including trout, salmon, and bass.
3. Camping - There are several campsites in the area that offer great camping opportunities. The campsites are located in a variety of settings, including forests and riverside locations.
4. Boating - The Androscoggin River is a great spot for boating. The river offers a variety of different water conditions, making it perfect for all types of boaters.
5. Biking - The area around Baker Mountain is perfect for biking. The trails are well-maintained and provide a great workout.
Where to eat?
1. The Blue Lobster in York, Maine
2. The Lobster Pound in Bailey Island, Maine
3. The Clam Shack in Kennebunkport, Maine
4. Gilbert's Chowder House in Portland, Maine
5. The Bite into Maine food truck in Portland, Maine