Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
Moosehead Lake is the largest lake in Maine, and one of the most pristine and beautiful lakes in the Northeast. The lake is surrounded by the lush forests of the North Woods, and is a popular destination for fishing, boating, and camping. Moosehead Lake is also home to a variety of wildlife, including moose, deer, bears, and loons.
From sunrise to sunset
The Moosehead Lake is located in Maine. To get to the start of the trails, take Route 15 north from Greenville and drive for about 45 minutes. The trails will be on the left side of the road.
Moosehead Lake is the largest lake in Maine and one of the most pristine and beautiful lakes in the Northeast. The lake is surrounded by mountains and forests, and is a popular destination for fishing, boating, and camping. There are also several small towns around the lake with restaurants and shops.
Yes, Moosehead Lake is a great place for the whole family. There are plenty of activities to keep everyone busy, including fishing, hiking, and boating.
The best activities near Moosehead Lake in Maine include hiking, fishing, and boating. There are also several scenic overlooks and state parks in the area that are worth visiting.
1. Hiking - There are plenty of trails to explore near Moosehead Lake, offering stunning views of the surrounding landscape.
2. Boating - The lake is a popular spot for boating and fishing, and there are plenty of marinas and boat launches around the area.
3. Wildlife Viewing - The area is home to a variety of wildlife, including moose, deer, bears, and eagles.
4. Camping - There are numerous campgrounds around Moosehead Lake, perfect for those who want to enjoy the great outdoors.
5. Golfing - There are several golf courses in the area, perfect for a day out on the green.
1. The Boathouse - Greenville
2. Moody's Diner - Waldoboro
3. Sebago Brewing Company - Gorham
4. Duckfat - Portland
5. Eventide Oyster Co. - Portland
6. The Black Birch - Kittery
7. Arrows Restaurant - Ogunquit
8. Earth at Hidden Pond - Kennebunkport