The Griffis Sculpture Park is located in the town of East Otto, New York. To get there, take exit 59 off of the I-90 and head north on Route 17B. The park is located on the left side of the road.
Why visit Griffis Sculpture Park
The Griffis Sculpture Park is a must-see destination for art lovers visiting New York. The park is home to more than 250 sculptures by artists from around the world, making it one of the largest sculpture parks in the United States. The park is also located on 400 acres of forest land, providing visitors with plenty of opportunity to enjoy nature as they take in the art.
Is Griffis Sculpture Park in New York a good place for the whole family?
Griffis Sculpture Park is a great place for the whole family. There are sculptures and art installations to enjoy, as well as nature trails and a pond.
Things not to be missed
The best activities near Griffis Sculpture Park in New York are hiking, biking, and fishing. A bref description not to be missed near Griffis Sculpture Park in New York is the beautiful scenery and the interesting sculptures.
1. Hiking and biking in the forested areas around the park.
2. Picnicking in the park's many scenic areas.
3. Viewing the sculptures from all angles and distances.
4. Walking or running on the park's paved paths.
5. Relaxing on one of the park's many benches.
Where to eat?
1. The Blueberry Patch - This restaurant is located in East Otto, New York and is known for its home cooked meals and pies.
2. The Cellar Door - This restaurant is located in Lockport, New York and is known for its wine list and gourmet food.
3. The Elephant House - This restaurant is located in Java Center, New York and is known for its Indian cuisine.
4. The Hitching Post - This restaurant is located in Cassadaga, New York and is known for its chicken BBQ.
5. The Lighthouse - This restaurant is located in Dunkirk, New York and is known for its seafood.