Why visit Genesee County Park & Forest
The Genesee County Park & Forest is a great place to visit for a variety of reasons. The park has over 8,000 acres of land to explore, making it perfect for hikers, mountain bikers, and horseback riders. There are also plenty of opportunities for fishing, swimming, and boating on the park's many lakes and ponds. In addition, the park is home to a variety of wildlife, including deer, black bears, and turkeys.
Is Genesee County Park & Forest in New York a good place for the whole family?
Yes, Genesee County Park & Forest is a great place for the whole family. There are plenty of activities to keep everyone entertained, including hiking, biking, fishing, and swimming.
Things not to be missed
The best activities near Genesee County Park & Forest in New York are hiking, biking, and fishing.
Hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, fishing, and picnicking. The park has a playground, a nature center, and a campground.
Where to eat?
1. The Boiler Room in Rochester, NY
2. The Owl House in Rochester, NY
3. Abilene's in Rochester, NY
4. Joe Bean Coffee Roasters in Rochester, NY
5. Hart's Local Grocers in Rochester, NY
6. The Daily Refresher in Rochester, NY
7. The Playhouse Cafe in Rochester, NY
8. Park Ave Pub in Rochester, NY
9. The Tap and Mallet in Rochester, NY
10. Bistro 135 in Henrietta, NY