The Mountain Lakes Park is located in New York. To get to the start of the trails, take exit 15 off of the New York State Thruway and head north on Route 17. Take a right onto Route 6 and follow it until you reach the park.
Why visit Mountain Lakes Park
The Mountain Lakes Park is a beautiful place to visit in upstate New York. The park has a number of hiking trails that offer stunning views of the surrounding mountains and lakes. There is also a small beach area where visitors can swim or relax in the sun. The park is a great place to visit in the summer, but it is also beautiful in the fall when the leaves change color.
Is Mountain Lakes Park in New York a good place for the whole family?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on what each family is looking for in a park. Mountain Lakes Park has a playground, hiking trails, and a lake, so it could be a good place for families with children.
Things not to be missed
The best activities near Mountain Lakes Park in New York are hiking, biking, and fishing.
Hiking, biking, fishing, and swimming are some of the best activities to enjoy at Mountain Lakes Park.
Where to eat?
1. The Boilery- This Cajun restaurant is located in an unmarked building on a side street in the Bronx. It is known for its authentic Louisiana cuisine, and is a favorite among locals.
2. The Greenmarket- This farmers market is located in Union Square Park, and sells fresh produce, meat, and dairy products from local farmers and vendors. It is a great place to find affordable, healthy food.
3. The Halal Guys- This popular food truck serves up delicious halal chicken and rice dishes. It can be found all over Manhattan, but the best location is near the Flatiron Building.
4. Katz's Deli- This iconic New York deli has been serving up sandwiches since 1888. It is located on the Lower East Side, and is a must-visit for any food lover visiting the city.
5. Xi'an Famous Foods- This Chinese restaurant is known for its spicy street food dishes. It has several locations throughout Manhattan, but the best one is in Flushing, Queens.