What are the services on site?
What are the comments and evaluations from the community?
The Wellesley Island State Park is located in New York. To get to the start of the trails, take exit 52 off of Interstate 81 and follow the signs to the park.
Why visit Wellesley Island State Park
The Wellesley Island State Park is a beautiful place to visit in New York. The park has a variety of activities to enjoy, including camping, fishing, hiking, and swimming. The park is also home to a number of historical sites, including the ruins of an old fort. The park is a great place to visit for nature lovers and history buffs alike.
Is Wellesley Island State Park in New York a good place for the whole family?
Yes, Wellesley Island State Park is a great place for the whole family. There are plenty of activities to keep everyone busy, including hiking, biking, fishing, and swimming. The park also has a campground and a variety of lodging options, so you can stay overnight if you'd like.
Things not to be missed
The best activities near Wellesley Island State Park are fishing, hiking, and biking. There are also several historic sites and museums in the area that are worth checking out.
The Wellesley Island State Park is a great place to visit if you are looking for a place to enjoy the outdoors. Some of the best activities near the park include hiking, fishing, and camping.
Where to eat?
1. The Wellesley Inn - This restaurant is located in a historic building on the island and offers a variety of American cuisine options.
2. The Boathouse - This waterfront restaurant offers stunning views of the St. Lawrence River and serves up fresh seafood dishes.
3. The Lighthouse - This restaurant is located in a lighthouse and offers a unique dining experience with panoramic views of the river.
4. The Rusty Anchor - This waterfront bar and grill offers casual dining options and live music on weekends.
5. The Grist Mill - This restaurant is located in a historic mill and serves up American cuisine with a twist.