Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Della Falls is a waterfall located in Strathcona Provincial Park on Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada. At 440 metres (1,444 ft) in height, it is the tallest waterfall in Canada and the third tallest in North America. The falls are reached by a hiking trail that starts from the end of Buttle Lake.
The hike to the falls is about 9 kilometres (5.6 mi) long and takes about four hours to complete. The trail is mostly uphill, but is well maintained and easy to follow. The final section of the trail leads through a beautiful old-growth forest and ends at the base of the falls.
Della Falls is a spectacular sight and well worth the effort to visit. The views from the top of the falls are amazing, and on a clear day you can see all the way to Mount Baker in Washington State.
The start of the trails at the Della Falls can be accessed from Port Alberni. From there, take Highway 4 west to the junction of Highway 4 and Highway 28. Head north on Highway 28 to Campbell River and then take the ferry from Campbell River to Quadra Island. From Quadra Island, take the Heriot Bay Road north to Della Falls.
The Della Falls are the tallest waterfalls in Canada, and they're located in a beautiful and remote area of British Columbia. The hike to the falls is long and challenging, but it's definitely worth it to see these amazing falls up close. The scenery along the way is also stunning, and there are plenty of opportunities for swimming and fishing in the pristine lakes and rivers near the falls.
There is no definitive answer to this question as each family is different and each person has different interests and abilities. However, Della Falls is a beautiful place with plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy, so it could be a good place for the whole family.
The best activities near Della Falls in British Columbia include hiking, camping, and fishing.
-Hiking the trails around Della Falls
-Fishing in the lakes and rivers near Della Falls
-Camping in the beautiful forests near Della Falls
-Kayaking on the lakes near Della Falls
-Canoeing on the rivers near Della Falls
-Horseback riding through the forests near Della Falls
-Biking on the many trails near Della Falls
1. The Dining Car in Victoria - This restaurant is located in a restored railway car and serves Canadian cuisine.
2. The Fish Store in Victoria - This seafood restaurant is located in a small, unassuming building but serves up some of the best seafood in town.
3. The Blue Fox Cafe in Victoria - This cafe is located in an old brick building and serves up hearty breakfasts and lunches.
4. The White Spot in Victoria - This fast food chain is known for its burgers and milkshakes and has been around since 1928.
5. Red Fish Blue Fish in Victoria - This food truck specializes in fresh seafood tacos and is a local favorite.