Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
Lizard Lake is a beautiful, pristine alpine lake located in the Lizard Range of the Selkirk Mountains in British Columbia. The lake is surrounded by rugged, snow-capped peaks and dense forest, and is a popular destination for hikers, climbers, and nature lovers. The clear, cold water of the lake is home to trout and other fish, and the surrounding forest is full of wildlife. Lizard Lake is a serene and peaceful place, and is a true gem of the Canadian Rockies.
From sunrise to sunset
The easiest way to get to the start of the trails at Lizard Lake is to drive to the town of Lillooet and then take the turnoff for Pemberton. From there, drive north on Highway 99 for about 30 minutes until you reach the turnoff for Mount Currie. Take that road and drive for about 10 minutes until you reach Lizard Lake.
The Lizard Lake area is a beautiful, remote region in the heart of British Columbia's wilderness. The lake is surrounded by pristine forests and mountains, and is a great place for fishing, hiking, camping, and wildlife viewing. There are also several hot springs in the area, which make for a great way to relax after a day of exploring.
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on what the family is looking for in a vacation spot. Lizard Lake is a beautiful location, and it may be a good place for families who are interested in spending time outdoors and enjoying nature. However, there may be other destinations that are better suited for families with young children, or those who are looking for more amenities and activities.
The best activities near Lizard Lake in British Columbia are hiking, fishing, and camping.
-Hiking the trails around the lake
-Fishing in the lake
-Picnicking by the lake
-Boating on the lake
-Camping near the lake
1. The Boathouse Restaurant - This restaurant is located on the edge of a lake and offers stunning views of the water and the surrounding forest. The menu features fresh, local ingredients and the dishes are made to order.
2. The Old Country Inn - This inn is located in a small town near Lizard Lake and it serves home cooked meals that are made from scratch. The inn has a garden where they grow their own vegetables and herbs, which are used in the dishes on the menu.
3. The Rusty Anchor - This restaurant is located on a boat in a marina and it offers fresh seafood dishes that are made with local ingredients. The restaurant has a deck that overlooks the marina and the surrounding area.
4. The Lighthouse Restaurant - This restaurant is located in a lighthouse and it offers panoramic views of the ocean and the coastline. The menu features fresh seafood dishes and the restaurant has a wine list that features local wines.
5. The Tree House Restaurant - This restaurant is located in a tree house and it offers panoramic views of the surrounding forest. The menu features fresh, local ingredients and the dishes are made to order.