The Mount Washington Alpine Resort is located in the Comox Valley on Vancouver Island, British Columbia. To get to the start of the trails, take the Mount Washington Road exit off of Highway 19. The resort is located about 15 minutes from the exit.
Why visit Mount Washington Alpine Resort
The Mount Washington Alpine Resort is a world-class ski resort located in the Comox Valley on Vancouver Island in British Columbia. The resort offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains and glaciers, and features a variety of terrain for all levels of skiers and snowboarders. The resort also has a variety of restaurants and bars, as well as a heated outdoor pool and hot tubs.
Is Mount Washington Alpine Resort in British Columbia a good place for the whole family?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on the family's individual preferences and abilities. Mount Washington Alpine Resort offers a variety of activities and terrain for skiers and snowboarders of all levels, as well as a tubing park, children's ski school, and other amenities. There are also restaurants, bars, and shops on-site.
Things not to be missed
Near Mount Washington Alpine Resort, there are great activities to enjoy such as skiing, snowboarding, hiking, and biking. There are also great restaurants and shops in the area. However, some of the best activities near Mount Washington Alpine Resort are the ones that cannot be missed, such as skiing and snowboarding on the slopes of the resort or hiking and biking in the surrounding forests.
1. Hiking - There are a number of hiking trails in the area, ranging from easy to difficult.
2. Fishing - The area is home to a number of trout streams and lakes, perfect for fishing.
3. Boating - There are a number of lakes and rivers in the area that are perfect for boating.
4. Camping - There are a number of camping areas in the area, perfect for those who want to get away from it all.
5. Skiing - Mount Washington Alpine Resort is a great place to ski or snowboard.
Where to eat?
1. The Alpine Club of Canada - This private club is located at the top of the mountain and offers a unique dining experience with stunning views.
2. The Summit Hut - This small hut is located near the summit of the mountain and serves up hearty meals for skiers and hikers.
3. The Raven's Nest - This restaurant is located in the Raven's Nest Lodge at the base of the mountain and offers a variety of dishes including pizza, sandwiches, and salads.
4. The Gondola Pub - This pub is located in the Gondola building at the base of the mountain and offers a variety of beers on tap and pub fare.
5. The Whitebark Cafe - This cafe is located in the Whitebark Lodge at the base of the mountain and offers soups, sandwiches, and desserts.