Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Shogomoc Falls are located in the Shogomoc River, which is a tributary of the Saint John River, in New Brunswick, Canada. The falls are approximately 20 metres (66 feet) high and consist of a series of five drops. They are a popular tourist attraction and are accessible by road and by foot.
From sunrise to sunset
The easiest way to get to the start of the trails at the Shogomoc Falls is to drive to the village of Hartland and then take the Hartland Road north for about 10 km. The trailhead is located on the east side of the road, just south of the falls.
The Shogomoc Falls are located in the province of New Brunswick in Canada. They are a beautiful set of waterfalls that cascade over a series of rocky cliffs. The falls are located in a provincial park that is open to the public, and there is a walking trail that leads visitors to the falls. The park is also home to a variety of wildlife, including deer, bears, and moose.
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on what the family is looking for in a vacation spot. Some potential pros of visiting Shogomoc Falls in New Brunswick include its natural beauty, opportunity for outdoor recreation, and relatively secluded location. Potential cons could include the fact that the falls are not easily accessible (requiring a hike), and that there is no lodging or other services available in the area.
The best activities near Shogomoc Falls in New Brunswick are hiking, fishing, and kayaking.
1. Hiking: The trails at Shogomoc Falls are perfect for a peaceful hike. There are several different trails to choose from, so you can find the perfect one for you.
2. Picnicking: The picnic areas at Shogomoc Falls are the perfect place to enjoy a meal outdoors. There are several areas with tables and benches, as well as a playground for the kids.
3. Fishing: The river at Shogomoc Falls is a great place to fish. There are several spots where you can catch trout, salmon, and other fish.
4. Swimming: The swimming hole at Shogomoc Falls is a great place to cool off on a hot day. The water is deep enough for swimming, and there is a rope swing for added fun.
5. Wildlife Viewing: The forest around Shogomoc Falls is home to a variety of wildlife. You can see deer, bears, and other animals in their natural habitat.
1. The Blue Lobster in Memramcook, NB
2. The Gables in Sackville, NB
3. The Landing in Dorchester, NB
4. The Boathouse in Rothesay, NB
5. The Rusty Anchor in Saint John, NB