Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Mark Arendz Provincial Ski Park at Brookvale is a world-class ski facility that offers something for everyone. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced skier, the park has something to offer. The park features a variety of trails, from easy to difficult, as well as a terrain park for those who want to test their skills on more challenging slopes. There's also a toboggan hill for the little ones and a heated chalet where you can warm up after a day on the slopes.
From sunrise to sunset
The trails at the Mark Arendz Provincial Ski Park at Brookvale in Prince Edward Island can be accessed from Highway 2.
The Mark Arendz Provincial Ski Park at Brookvale is a great place to visit for a number of reasons. Firstly, the park has a wide variety of trails that cater to all levels of skiers and snowboarders, from beginner to expert. Secondly, the park is well maintained and has a number of amenities, such as a heated chalet, rental shop, and ski school. Finally, the park is located in a beautiful setting, surrounded by rolling hills and forests.
I'm not familiar with that park, but generally speaking, most provincial parks in PEI would be good for the whole family.
The best activities near Mark Arendz Provincial Ski Park at Brookvale in Prince Edward Island are hiking, biking, and fishing.
-Hiking the trails in the park
-Cross-country skiing on the groomed trails
-Snowshoeing on the groomed trails
-Downhill skiing on the slopes
-Snowboarding on the slopes
-Sledding on the slopes
1. The Blue Mussel Café in North Rustico is a great place to eat near Mark Arendz Provincial Ski Park. They have a wide variety of seafood dishes as well as a large menu for those who are not seafood lovers.
2. The Gables in Cavendish is a wonderful place to eat, with a wide variety of menu items including pizza, sandwiches, and salads. They also have a great children’s menu.
3. The Lobster Trap in North Rustico is a must-go-to restaurant if you are looking for seafood. They have everything from lobster to fish and chips, and they also have a great selection of desserts.
4. The Shore Club in Cavendish is the perfect place to go if you are looking for a casual meal. They have a wide variety of burgers, sandwiches, and salads, as well as a great kids’ menu.
5. The Rusty Anchor in North Rustico is another great seafood restaurant that is worth checking out. They have everything from crab cakes to fish and chips, and they also have a wide selection of desserts.